Ads2

Sunday 3 June 2012

Been Away

I have not had the chance to blog much lately, mainly due to time and work constraints. Will do my best to keep the post coming (no pun intended).

To all the comments, thank you. I am not able to answer all of it individually.

As far as Hard Wood is concerned - it should not be that difficult. It is *at the back* of Souled Out. Right *at the back* of Souled Out, is a 'mamak' shop. A few shops away, is a hardware shop. Hardwood is within the same row. It has a HUGE red sign board. I think now it is Hard something or the other.

I have been to that area very often lately - but not to Hardwood. I must check it out soon. I did see two gals walking up the stairs to Hardwood. I suspect they would be the service provider. Both had very nice assets. But alas, I have yet to perform due diligence on the assets presented.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi bro with some luck i did find it, its actually wood house and not hard wood! just fyi its closed since last week since relocating to behind side of my spa and should be opened in 2 weeks time cheers

Hamsap Goldfish said...

Many thanks for the update. When I went there (ages ago), it started as hard wood massage. It could have well said hard core massage.

Anyway, good to know they are moving. Suspect the restaurant right next to it is disturbing their activities.

Anonymous said...

Hi! Was there last weekend. Under renovation, but still operating out of a different site nearby. Immensely enjoyed San San's service :) Want to go back soon :) Anyone else I should look for? Heard about a mongolian one out there...

unkleventrikel said...

where hv they moved to? any idea? last time went very creepy. open door the unit all clear only cables. settled for Jeju (behind the wood block) instead. so-so. place very cikai.

Anonymous said...

no wonder lah woods is no more. read this: http://www.mmail.com.my/story/ex-cashier-jailed-day-fined-attempted-bribery-24203

Hamsap Goldfish said...

THanks for all the updates. Wood house has moved. Go luck hunting. I must visit it soon - when time permits.

Oh...raids are common. Sometimes, it is called pay day raid. Take the girls away just before their pay day. Owners then don't have to pay the gals. However, this is uncommon - coz clients return to their fav gals.

But most of the time, it's just a wayang....just to meet KPIs.