Ads2

Sunday 24 February 2013

A good massage in PJ

To be honest, I cannot even remember when I first started to see Siow Hong. That was when her workplace was in USJ 9. To side track: That place in USJ 9 is open again, but the massage is terrible. Unsure if there are extras, but I am not interested. Could be my luck I ended up with a lousy ML.

Then, her workplace (and her) moved to SS2. Now, they have just relocated to SS1. (I think. I only know how to get there).
I liked her massage. No hanky-panky. And she knows exactly where to press harder, where it tickles me and what I enjoy. The end result, I usually end up asleep and I suspect - snoring. When I first went to her, I use to strip naked, which is SOP for most MP. Then, I found out - not this one. She never said anything. 

Somehow, we get 'close' to each other. Sometimes, I would hug her around the waist as we walked upstairs. No, she doesn't make those tantalizing feather touch, or fingernail touches on my body. It's all strictly massage. She does talk to me, but more often that not, my answer is "Cannot understand". Banana. What else can I say?

The other real plus point about her is, she never asks for tips I do tip her RM 20. She is happy. Sometimes, when I do not have change, she tells me it's OK. Don't worry about it. Sometimes, I tease her about introducing her sexy colleagues to me (one of them has a good pair of assets). She would say no. I could go to other massage centres, but at this one - she wants me exclusively. To be honest, I really don't think I want to try other ML. Some of them - would be utter torture. ("Why you never ask for me earlier? Now, let me torture you....poke harder"). I rather the one I know, and I can relax till I snore.

Being CNY, I went out with her for lunch. Just nearby hawker centre - as she was short of time. Mind you, they work every day except CNY and Hari Raya. You got to feel sorry for them. I won't fault the boss, as the ML would also want to earn as much as possible. 

So, for the first time, I saw her out of her 'uniform'. Never knew she had such long and sexy legs. I knew she was slim. And no, let's not complicate things. Keep it as it is. 

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mind to share where exactly the massage place in SS1?

Hamsap Goldfish said...

IT's called Footlife....SS2/64. Enjoy.

Anonymous said...

same row with?

Anonymous said...

same row with?

Anonymous said...

same row with?

Redsn0w said...

Tried Natural Care in USJ, only to have the ML asking me to do an expensive FJ with her :( went over to their ss2 branch and the ML kept complaining when I said no to a HJ.

Sigh

redsn0w said...

Thanks, will check it out. But it's not ss1?

Hamsap Goldfish said...

I think that area is SS2 la....I am good with hamsap stuff. Geography.... not so, unless it is "locate G-Spot" sort of instructions.

Anonymous said...

Thanks. Will visit the place. It sounds decent. I had visited another MP on ss 2/60,a few doors away from the cimb branch. Also decent massage and done batin if the customer wish for it.