Ads2

Sunday 24 February 2013

Hamsap BBBJ at Sunway

It was just after CNY, and a friend of mine wanted a tour of Sunway Mentari. Let's just say it was only for one purpose - a hamsap tour. So, off we went to Sunway Mentari. 

The name of the place is Forbidden City, Sunway Mentari. Don't ask me how to get there - it's bloody complicated and secretive. Mind you - it was still raided a couple of times. I am unsure if it is a "payday" raid or 'wayang' raid. Payday raids - raids organized by the owners to get rid of the girls, when its close to payday for the girls.

Plenty of girls there, it could have been an ASEAN meeting. My friend took a tall Viet gal with big boobs - but I suspect (later he confirmed it), it was enhanced. Some gals were using the double-bra trick. Wear two bras to make it look bigger. I didn't go for a massage - I just sat there. OK, that's a lie. I didn't just sit there. My hands were all over the girls. They were trying hard to seduce me. Or rather get into my wallet. It wasn't expensive - RM 90 (normal rate of RM 80) for an hour of 'massage'. 

His report: First words, not real. I mean, of course la. It's very very seldom you see a slim, tall gal with such big boobs. And, they look too firm. She offered him a FJ - RM 100. Apparently, it was fake moan, and she wasn't really wet. BBBJ was good, but for a short while. I mean, what can we expect? Your gf meh? There was no massage ("oh bugger"). 

Another down side to this place: There is only one or two toilets but tonnes of customers. There would be a queue outside just to wash up before and after the happy-ending. Again, not something I like. Feels like a cow herd and we are being 'milked'. 

One very worrying observation. I saw a few very young guys - could have been students at a nearby college. This is where I did some serious thinking. Why would young guys come to such places? Hey - go learn how to have a relationship. A real and meaningful one. Don't get addicted to plain sex. It's easy and can be nice, but you don't learn too much. Worse still, they might treat their future / current girlfriends like a MP gal. That's terrible. So, for those young guys out there - please go after some pretty, young, sexy chicks in your college. I can understand when some old ah-peks is already with a wife with 5 kids, but again- please don't cheat la. 

I don't like the SOP strip-and-fuck type of action. I prefer mine with lots of passion, foreplay and warm. That's why I didn't go for a 'massage'

The part I enjoyed most: Driving around with no traffic and plenty of parking. Sometimes, it's the simple things in life that we miss. No need some hamsap wife-swapping or sexy fuckbuddies in bed.

2 comments:

Smith said...

Where is Forbidden City in Sunway Mentari?

Been looking around but cannot find it. Is it near Murni's?

Hamsap Goldfish said...

Damn difficult to answer. It is in a big building. No sign boards, nothing. One of the shops lots in a 'office' block....