Ads2

Saturday 8 November 2008

My new toy

Got myself a new toy today. A GPS. It was out of necessity rather than the fun of having one. I was getting lost way to often in the city. Anyway, I got a Nuvi 205 by Garmin for only RM 790. There was a promotion on. Got it from a shop in Sri Petaling's Endah Parade - IM Lifestyle. Friendly staff too, but they preferred cash term. Well, I could understand it well.

Tried it on the way home - it works well, despite its insistence to use tolled roads. Hahaha. I don't suppose it is ploy by Samy Vellu. Will test it out over the next few weeks. Yeah - it is very easy to use. I've only used a Tomtom years ago in Germany, so when it comes to GPS, I am an idiot. But I did find my way home.

Speaking on Endah Parade - gosh, that place is full of massage parlours now. Wonder if they are those that offer extra services.

No comments: