Ads2

Sunday 23 November 2008

Wally No More

Sadly, I can no longer be a Wally. Darn busy with work nowadays and with a shitty economy, I really have to get my ask moving. Before someone moves it for me. Don't get me wrong - I do work hard, but at any one time, I prefer to work smart. It's a fine line, but hey - why work too hard.

Been dating a pretty gal - let's call her M. Nice gal, very very sexy body and yeah - I hope to have a long term gf. Random fun is fun, but at times, something long term is good. Let's see what happens. It is sure damn hard to get a gf nowadays. Half the gals I know expect their future husbands to provide them with a RM 5000 allowance per month. That's almost my entire paycheck. Damn - some would want the money and it's fine if their hubby strays, as long as there is money in the bank. Sign of times. Other gals are already married to their work.

So hard to find someone who wants to be in a relationship. That goes for both guys and gals. Some guys want to play. Others, married to their work. Some want their dream cars. To me, I rather save some money, build a good home (mind you, not a house), and have enough to retire. Not too much to ask for right?

No comments: