Ads2

Tuesday 13 September 2011

Gay Massage in Ipoh

Well, in Ipoh a couple of months back, and there I was - itching for a massage by men. After all, I have tried a lot of massages by ladies, so - why not something different.
Did some online search....and yeah - why not a "gay" massage - that is, massage by men.
To cut a long story short, I found this place opposite Regal Lodge. It's suppose to be a gay massage centre. It's just like any massage place, in terms of pricing and set-up. But the massage routine was significantly different. The moves are more rapid and more "power". Yes, they do offer extras including B2B massage.
All in all, I would say - I still prefer a sexy lady doing a massage for me, but it is a good experience that I would say - must at least try once la.

No comments: