Ads2

Tuesday 13 September 2011

How to Get a Fuck Buddy

I cannot even remember if I posted this or not. But I keep getting request "can you give me the gal's number. I am looking for sex."

Plenty of guys and girls are looking for sex. So? And why should I give out my friend's number to a stranger online? If you are a guy, how do you like it if I give your number to some old auntie with a few teeth missing or a 100kg-gay-guy? Or worse still... some tele-marketer creep? Which reminds me, the worst has to be a guy (plus a cute Malay girl) from a local fitness centre. They would call and call and call. If only I have a way to feed them with my enemy's phone numbers.

How to get a girl is simple or fuck-buddies, is simple
  1. First - be their good friend. This takes time and one must be sincere.
  2. Second, if you have the opportunity to go out for dinner (even in groups), ask the girl that you think is horny or is open minded, if she wants to drop by your place.
  3. In short, you have to be brave and open about it. If you are shy - forget it (unless item 4 to 6 applies)
  4. Helps a lot if you are handsome
  5. Helps even more if you have a nice car (Camry, BMW - you get the idea).
  6. Have your own place. Most gals hate budget hotels as people might think they are prostitutes.
  7. When you have your own place, keep it clean and tidy. It should be a love nest instead of a pigsty. 
  8. If you don't have your own place, work harder and get one. After all, it is a good investment.
But the most important to convert from a one-night-stand to a long term fuck-buddy:
  1. Make damn sure she has lots of fun in bed.
  2. Make her cum as many times as possible.
  3. Care about her needs in bed.
  4. Don't be selfish, or ask her to do things she is not comfortable with. Which is why I prefer to find out their bedroom preference first during dinner, or chatting with her.
If you just get a phone number, imagine this - why you? Any hot blooded guy (and some lesbian / bi gals) would want to bed her? So, why you? This question applies to interviews, job promotions, etc. Why me? Why you? Do you have strength and endurance? Strength - able to hang a wet towel on your man-hood. Endurance - keep the towel in place till it is dry.

The most common reason I hear is, the guy cannot satisfy the gal (for gals with bf or husbands already). This is not just related to size - but attitude. Some just strip and fuck them for 5 mins. No foreplay, didn't excite her. Ask for BJ with CIM, but won't even kiss and suck her nipples, let alone lick her till she cums. So, what can one expect? Every one wants to have fun. For guys, how do we like it if a gal is just like a limp fish in bed (to a gal, this is the guy that fucks like a bunny and nothing else).

Whatever we do, do not lie. The worst is to say "I love You" just to jump into bed with a gal. Frankly, that is plain evil. Better to just find some paid-fun outside. Also - it can be very sticky (no pun intended) - girl might get pregnant, or clings to you (and this is when I say - that bugger deserves it...who ask him /her to lie?).

I don't say I am a good lover or great in bed. So far, I have sufficient fuck buddies (who ever has enough??) and good feedback.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

"Strength - able to hang a wet towel on your man-hood. Endurance - keep the towel in place till it is dry." I laughed so loud I thought I woke the whole neighbourhood up!

betakappa said...

sifu.. I hear you! :)