Ads2

Tuesday 13 September 2011

Hamsap at Uptown Damansara

This incident happened a number of months back. I didn't have the time to blog it. One day, my OKT friend Ah Chai called me. I was busy, so I did not answer at first. Usually, he would leave it at that and not call me again. But this time, he called back every 15 minutes or so. Eventually, I answered. He said "You free now? Must come over. I am looking after this place in Uptown and there is a very beautiful chick. She is out to "curi makan". 
I was very busy. So, I told him - sorry. Kind of busy. He asked if I was free at night. I gave the non-committal "see how, see first" response. I dismissed it as one of his marketing calls - trying to tell me that he has some new girls and to try them out. 
The next day, he called me again. He went to say that "Please make some time. The gal is out to "curi makan". Very nice body. And such a chance won't come by again." I said, see how again. I though to myself, his business must be real bad. 
In any case, he manage to convince me to show up at his new location in Damansara Uptown. Mind you, this location is new to him, but it is not a new place. I really didn't want to go to Uptown - the place is jammed. No place to even double park. Since I know I won't "Finish" in 5 minutes, it is really not an option for me to double park.
It was raining when I got there. Manage to find the shop (on top of Dragon & Phoenix Food Court). Guess what? There was a parking just a few meters away. My lucky day, after all. Before I knew it, the car in front of me took the spot. Oh well, such is life. Traffic was bad. And I manage to see this sexy and beautiful lady getting out of the car. Better look out for another spot. Fortunately, I found one nearby.

Walked quickly to this place. Ah Chai was there...and so was the lady who just parked. Wow. Good thing I didn't scold her. She's tall, slim, with a nice set of boobs and yeah - she's from Indonesia. I guess she must be studying at a private college, aged about 22 - but no more than that. 
Ah Chai then told me - she's actually some one's girlfriend. (more like mistress). Which explains the car. They met in a nightclub two days ago, and she told Ah Chai she wanted a good fuck. She is not here for the money, but for a good time. Oh. Now I understand what he means by "Curi Makan". I though 'curi cari makan'. My mistake... but at least it was not too late.
As for the place, it clearly an abandoned massage place, possibly with extras. Ah Chai was there supervising the clean-up works plus renovations. He prepared a place for us to have fun. 
Once inside the room, we were like lovers. Kissed and hugged. When she removed her bra, he boobs stayed exactly where they were, plus they remained the same size. That's my definition of a solid pair of natural knockers. Without getting into too much details, it was a very playful and sensual session with lots of licking, sucking and rocking action accompanied by an explicit soundtrack - mind you, we had it going for 90 minutes. Tried and did almost everything. She's real hot and naughty. Clean too, might I add. Good thing I didn't have to worry about parking.
At the end of it, we were both very satisfied, tired and happy. Thanked Ah Chai and left. No, I didn't have to pay for it. However, I was wondering if I inadvertently ended up being a gigolo. How was I to tell if Ah Chai didn't ask for money from her? Well, at least she didn't tip me. Hahaha. But I wouldn't have minded such a good 'customer' anyway. And don't ask me how come this Ah Chai guy recommended me to her. Maybe he got my 'reviews' from his other gals in the past.
Did I get her phone number? No. Why? I analyzed the situation. She was out to curi makan (cheat). I didn't know who the other guy is/was. And lets just say - C4 are readily available for the Malaysian police to blow people up. NFA.

2 comments:

Hamsap Goldfish said...

Betta Kappa:

I got your comments, but in general, I do not meet up. In any case, I do thank you for your support, and do enjoy reading this blog.

Anonymous said...

nice.. but how much was it in total??