Ads2

Tuesday 16 October 2012

How not to cheat

This is amusing:

http://thestar.com.my/news/story.asp?file=/2012/10/16/nation/12176841&sec=nation

Why would she enable her friend to have a friend finder function on her? And obviously, the hubby knew about it. So, hubby ask friend, to go searching for her. This brings "tangkap basah" to a whole new level. They took all the trouble to go to Johor for some fun - but she had friend finder enabled.

Or consider this fellow....

He checks into Woodhouse Sri Hartamas. We all know what that is for. Body to body massage. The hamsap kind. And yet, he checks in using this whatever software. And yeah - he has checked in 3 times in the last 60 days. Something must be attractive.

I can only wonder - whatever this software is, will it publish the check in time and date.... "Oh, Mr. Scumbag - that's what you mean by over time eh?"

I know this software is real popular. I absolutely hate it. I do not use it. I won't let it track me just like that. I sure hope this Kelvin Y (with photo some more) isn't married. Or perhaps his friends helped him check-in to prank him. "My bloody boss scold me today...wait la...now I help him check-in to Hospital Bahagia..."

All in all, I hate this kind of public info. Why on earth would be tell everyone we are in Starbucks? Will someone drop by to buy you drinks? I doubt it. In other words - nothing good can come out of it. If it doesn't do us any good, why do it - especially when it can seriously harm us.

No comments: