Ads2

Sunday 14 October 2012

Miss P: Yet another surprise

So, I have been bedding P for some time. About three months now. She likes it raw. Swallows. Everything hot, you name it, she loves it. Outwardly, she looks like same. Didn't change the way she dresses. Still just as polite, never aggressive. Friendly. Drops by my place twice a week. Never overnight. She has only one thing on her mind, and we are both very clear on that.

We just finished one passionate session, still hugging and kissing. She always wanted bf-gf sex: raw. Occasionally, she wanted happy endings with me inside her. She liked the warm-feel. That's fine with me - we have discussed the risk analysis and risk mitigation. She usually (no clue where she learns it from) sucks me off first (CIM); so that I can last longer when we xxx.

Anyway, back to her hugging me, kissing each other. That satisfied smile. The sweat from all the hard work.

Then she told me, "I want to get married".

I nearly died of a heart attack.

There I was. Naked. Both naked. Still very wet. Just finished inside her. And she wants to get married. What the...

Fortunately, she continued. "I have been dating this guy for years. We will be getting married soon."

I nearly died of a heart attack, again.

I did suspect she have had relationships, or had just broken off one. I mean, for such an attractive (both physically and inner self), surely there would have been guys. Or gals if she was a lesbian. (No, she is not).

I couldn't react. Firstly, I was tired about that session. Next, I am still trying to recover from my two near-heart attacks. Three, if you counted the vigorous workout before this conversation - more like a monologue from her.

For once in my life, I decided to shut-up. There are still plenty of questions. Why didn't she do it with her bf? Why not wait till her wedding? Why me? (Please don't tell me she read about me. I won't believe that for half a second). Does she want me to get her pregnant so that she can marry the boyfriend? But why me? And after all, the guy will already marry her. No need for some Iking plot. I am not the most attractive guy. Not rich. Not that nice. Not the best in bed. Never have been that close or friendly with her. We only communicated again after I saw her promotion on Linked. (Who says we needed Adult Friendfinder for fun?).

Just to be clear - she knows we don't have a bf-gf relationship, and she knows I have someone. She is planning for her wedding. And yes, it's with that guy, not me. They registered very recently. She published that on Facebook, with plenty of photographs. I refrained from commenting on that post due to the awkwardness of it all. I have not met that guy in person. She still drops by twice a week. Just as passionate, hot and horny as ever. Still rides hard. Still raw. Still very puzzling for me but it is in a good way.

By the way, the wedding is in December. Damn interesting to see if I get invited. The mind boggles.


3 comments:

Uncle Jo. said...

She loves you but she knows you are the kind of guy she wants. Still give you the best gift she would give to her best love.
While that dude was the one loves her most and he don't care what had happened to her ...he just love her.
With that kind of love, she prefers him to marry. But to get the best joy and memory is from you.

You know your best for her, ...to make her cum as many times as possible. Keep it alive.

You know the way, don't disappoint her. Gd luck.

Anonymous said...

i have to agree here. she loves you but not admitting it.
somemore you know you aint that rich bro, so i think she's also weighed her options and hence this arrangement.
do keep us readers up to date on this!

Hamsap Goldfish said...

Thanks for your comments... still doing her regularly. She has registered her marriage.

Planning a short trip with her....hehehe. I have no clue how can her hubby not take care of her (in bed that is...) I mean, she is hot!