Ads2

Sunday 28 December 2008

No pic no talk

I was contacted by a gal recently on Skype. She wanted to chat. Guess she was lonely. Not entirely sure what her motivation was, but something puzzled me. She did put her photo on Skype. I had my usual pub photo there.

To digress a little, it is a picture of a pub Reading, England. It was a 'terrible' trip for me. Before Reading, I was in Acton, USA - that's near Boston - for only 2 nights! Then, off to Reading. Arrived totally zonked out, severe case of jetlag. And knowing my good colleagues there, the first thing they did was to take me to the pub! Not bad at all. Nice quiet pub, good beer and great lamb stew. Feel kind of guilty, when I am travelling for business and the priority appears to be pubs.

Anyway, back to this silly gal. She started complaining it was unfair that she showed me her pic and I was not being opened. Making an issue out of it. After a few minutes, we just said good-bye. People... pay attention. This is the Internet. I could have just shown her my grandfather's picture ( I would use the one taken in 1950 - he looks great back then), and she wouldn't have known.

In other words, stop being silly and go around asking people for pictures. Hell, it could be anyone. What more, looks can be very deceiving. Sure, everyone wants to look good. Every one wants a partner that looks great, but there are other stuff that's more important. Attitude, the outlook to life is very important.

In the most swallow way, some say pretty gals are good in bed? Huh? I think looks and skills are complete unrelated. I have met some pretty gals who happen to be limp fishes in bed. Not very good. And trust me... when it comes to skills - that's the really important one. Who cares about looks!

No comments: