Ads2

Tuesday 9 December 2008

The other position vacant

It has been sometime since I've a long term friends with benefits. H has been very busy. I have started going out with M. Let's just say she's has a nice set of racks and super sexy. Always very horny. We've been groping and kissing a lot, but no cigar yet.

Still trying hard to get her in bed. For some reason, she's a bit worried. Suspect it has something to do with her ex - that is, not wanting a serious relationship but misses the sex. Same here. Will work on it and will keep all posted. Can't wait to see her again. The thoughts of her alone makes me hard and horny.

***

Some months back, I've posted about a gal pregnant with twins and she did return to her home. Gave birth to the twins about two months ago, but the babies did not survive. Both died due to heart failure and lung complications. Indeed, it is very sad. Now, I am wondering if abortion would have been better. Or was it better by just giving the babies a chance? But what chances would they have for a underage teen runaway mother? The mother is young and broke. Gosh - she ate poorly during her pregnancy - often surviving on instant noodles and some soya milk. Spent a fair bit of my money buying and sending her food. And she had really bad skin. I've no idea what it is, but it is like rashes and think and dark patches on joints.

Alas, there was only so much I could do, and indeed her other friends helped her out. I guess we must really educate out teens on pregnancy and tell them all about how to prevent it - including staying away from sex. That's bloody difficult, as I would understand.

This reminds me of a Australian mother. She said, she would rather her daughter have sex safely in her own bed, then to do 'it' in some back alley or a dirty toilet cubicle. Or get filmed in a budget hotel while enjoying sex. So, this mother would say, yeah - it sure is hard to consent her daughter (of legal age but still young) to have sex, but no point it making her have unsafe sex. Que sera sera.

No comments: