Ads2

Sunday 10 April 2011

Are You Married?

This is a situation, with a twist. Recently, I met up with a faraway (geographically) relative, and she asked me:

Aunt: Are you married?
Me: Nope
Aunt: Oh good. I have a god-daughter to introduce to you. She is very beautiful, works for a bank at a managerial level. She's from Johor, but travels to KL often.

Me: ...

What goes on in my mind:

Wow. Didn't know my aunt was so open minded. I said I am not married wor. I did not indicate I am single and available. I could have two girlfriends now and three fuckbuddies (FUBU). And she already wants to introduce a girl to me. Not bad at all.

Hmmm. Is she really that hot and pretty? Wonder if the girl is open minded too. Or does she need a FUBU in KL? I would gladly know her. I mean, single girls have their needs too - in a sexual way. So, better me than some other guys right?

Aunt: So, you interested in meeting her?
Me: Of course.... :)

When I told H about it, she had a good laugh.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

go rot in hell.

Anonymous said...

wah 3fuck buddy? u damn pro. Can teach me ur skills to get one?

dacota@live.com.my

Hamsap Goldfish said...

dacota - Please check my latest posting.