Ads2

Sunday 10 April 2011

Picking up a girl

I met with a long time friend, who's now in Singapore. She was visiting Ipoh - so, I picked her up from the bus station. Not familiar with Ipoh, I needed to find out exactly where she alighted from the bus. Apparently, it was on the main road, near the bus stop at Gopeng.

Question: Hi L. Can you see McD from where you are at?
Answer: Ha? You want me to walk there? It's far.

This is the part that goes in my mind ... what the fuck. My question was clear enough. Could you see McD. I said nothing about walking. This is the kind of stupidity that really turns me off. She's a smart gal and works as a auditor. CPA and all. But yet, the kind of answers that I get - is like some 6 years-old kids. Heck, most of the time, 6 years-old kids give better answers.

Sometimes we wonder - why can't people just answer the question. And I cannot help but to think - do I do that too? Must be careful in the future.

In any case, I picked her up - took her for food. Ended up in her hotel and on bed with her. No la. Just sitting on the bed only. Nothing more. OK - we watched Astro. No mood for anything romantic already. Hahaha.

Went out for dinner and had some great food at a restaurant (Public Seafood). All for only RM 70. I think that's very reasonable given the food that was ordered and it was a fair bit for just the two of us. What do I miss? The dinner lor.

No comments: