Ads2

Saturday 24 November 2012

Dating Online: Huh?

Here's what I read on one profile, recently:

i only like tall guys. need not to be rich. because i earn enough to feed myself.
but he must be able to put me on priority.


What the? If you do ever wonder why you do not get a date, here's a quick (and unwanted) review:

It's always "I I I". I like tall guys. I earn enough to feed myself. I must be priority. Where is the us? Where is the we? And it's so selfish - you earn enough to feed yourself only. Your parents? And your future husband?

We always have the perception that guys must take care of the family. But in reality, guys have problems too. Sometimes, we get fired. Business goes bad. Shit happens. So, the whole key about relationship is facing the up and downs (both inside and outside a bedroom) together. Problem with parents, kids, bank loan, house flooded, maid ran away...

You name it, it happens. There will be good and bad. But sure, it cannot be just good moments right. Last check, this place is called Earth. Not heaven, for sure. But some say, hell.

And what is with tall guys? Are all tall guys with bigger ****? Surprisingly, I do not read any profiles saying "guys good in bed". Rich guys, well do to guys. Another thing that bugs me "guys with a good future / bright future". According to our courts, we now have two guys "with bright futures" but happens to be rapist of underage girls.

Again, I stress this. It's not just the bf-gf kind of relationship in our life. There is also employer-employee relationship. I hate to have workers who is always thinking of "I.. I... I...". How would that relationship ever work out?

Even for the hamsap massages. Don't treat the masseur like a piece of meat. She's human too. Be genuinely nice to her, thank her. Don't just molest her. Arose her. Flirt with her a bit. Compliment her. Thank her. And that relationship would be a lot better (even thought if it is just a supplier-client relationship).

No comments: