Ads2

Sunday 25 November 2012

If you think Singapore is better....

Remember Alvin? The one with Vivian, and her blowjob / adult movies? Yup, that's the one.

Before I go further, I must state this. I have nothing against Singapore or NUS. But let facts be facts.

Fact:
NUS has terminated the sex blogger's scholarship.
http://www.straitstimes.com/breaking-news/singapore/story/sex-blogger-alvin-tans-scholarship-terminated-20121112

Fact:
There has been public uproar on the sex blogs. Vivian has been at the receiving end of it (no pun intended), and I do feel sorry for her parents. 
http://thestar.com.my/news/story.asp?file=/2012/11/8/nation/12289711&sec=nation

A little known fact:

This guy, is a Nazi supported. And all the uproar is about sex videos? This is the part I cannot understand. Shouldn't the uni kick him out for being a nazi supporter? This is a war-loving racist group that has killed millions and bombed the heck out of Europe. In Germany, this fellow would be thrown in jail. 

So, here we are. All hoity-toity that with our Asian values - cannot talk about sex as it is taboo. But we forget the more crucial elements - racism and plain murder. Those seem to be well tolerated. 

I cannot believe that NUS has acted on publicity (by the press) pressure - and not truly investigate what was going on. And Malaysians? I don't think have the clowns here even understand "Neo Nazi". They probably think it is related to The Matrix.

PS: Why are Asians so crazy about sex? And keep acting that sex is so taboo and it's such a dirty thing?

No comments: