Ads2

Saturday 24 November 2012

My Ass

In Facebook, as well as in real-life, it goes pretty much like this:
  1. My new phone, my new hair cut, my sexy ass, deep cleavage, my boobs, my body, my new car, my new sexy girlfriend, I am rich, my handsome looks, my pretty face, my nails, my Prada, my LV, my Gucci, my big dick, my gym, my shop, my huge flat-screen TV, my cute dog, my cat, .... I want a movie, I went for a party, I club, I am holidaying. 
It's is always "I", "I", "I', (or my my my) right up to the point things f*ck-up. When things go bad, it would be:
  •  Lazy husband, slutty girlfriend, old car, iPad crash, Windows' fault, PC hang, road slippery, bf not caring, slave-driving boss, gold-finger colleagues, she-was-sleeping-with-the-boss, mother-in-law from hell, ingredients not fresh, oven not good enough, Celcom slow, UNIFI hopeless, phone no credit, stupid bank for not extending credit, high taxes, Jibby no good, corrupt government, house in bad area...
So, why is it when things go well, we take all the credit. When things go shit,  we blame everyone and everything but ourselves. How often do we get a Tweet or FB status "I screwed up".

But if it is something good, they cannot wait to show the world and take the credit. "See, I got a new sexy gf". Or "see, I got a LV for my birthday". Some jokers even photograph food before they eat. Come on - you think I have not seen it? Please la. Everyone wants to show off, stand out of the crowd. That's OK - but please show off with your ability (not show off someone else's cooking or Prada's design).

I really think it would be a better place if we start giving credit to others when things go well, and look at ourselves first when things go bad. For instant, we don't want a corrupt government. But honestly, how many would have NOT bribed a cop? (I have not, but I use some other tricks - showing them an empty wallet. I know H flirts and get away with it. Either way, that's wrong too - we should just shut-up and accept the summons.)

How many times have we come up with the excuse, "I need that new iPad. I can work faster". I know of some idiots with iPad, Samsung phone, and whatever else - but, never reply to his email. Nor does he read them. Most of the time, this bugger is clueless about his work. But yet, he told me "Uncle, you should get a iPad too. Can work faster". Yeah, the operative work is, 'can'. But he does not. I gave him an earful. 

Sadder still - how many would say "Yeah, I took my mother shopping", or "I stopped for pedestrians". I do. Some of my friends do. But the thing is, those who do - never shows off about it. (Those who show have the intention to get more donations). If I write on my FB to say I am collecting funds for a charity, only true friends would reply "How much do they need? RM 100 enough or not?"

No comments: