Ads2

Sunday 25 November 2012

Hamsap Massage in Ipoh / Ipoh Garden

So, there I was - I observed a couple of shops in Ipoh Garden - all with the same kind of sign boards. A LED "Welcome" sign display, with the word "SEWA" (rent). And the word "PUSH" on the door. No signboards. Nothing. I have seen some guys entering. 

But that was it. No more, no less. Google didn't provide any clues. What were in these places? Hamsap massages? B2B? Or was it something fun. 

Alas - curiousity got the better of me. I did enter one of these shop. I was sure hoping for something fun and sexy. But my imaginative mind has failed me. It's a bunch of PCs. And a very smokey environment. What was it? I am not entirely sure, but I am sure it is not what I want. I made a hasty exit - and that was the end of my curiosity for these "SEWA" locations.

And according to the local KPC (busybody), there is a house along Jalan Johor in Ipoh, housing as many as 12 China dolls. Based on two of the dolls I happen to chance upon, the KPC's description is dead accurate. Very young. Very good looking. Tall, slim, slender. Nice assets. Very fair. I am unsure if they accept walk in business. According to the local gossip, the gals are the mistress type. In the evening, many guys in very expensive cars would come pick them up. One per car - so, it does not appear to be pimps.

For whatever reasons, their neighbour is not happy with such tenants. (I could understand why - some might be drunk late at nite, jealous wife might show up and start fighting, etc) The police could do nothing - they have student's visa. I offered my solution. Easy - just photograph the cars. Collect lots of it. Then, publish it la. When the clients do not show up, the supply will disappear. 

And lastly: Robin Spa is a popular place for girls. It's a fuck-shop. Unsure what selection they have now. But opposite Robin Spa, there are some massage parlours - including a Gold Finger. Quite a selection there, although not the best of the best. Some are young. Some are tall. Pretty too. 

But the place is a bit dated. It seems that in Ipoh, these fuck-shops operate at the same location for ages. It must have been since 1960 or 1970s. Good thing the girls are new. And that's about the only thing new in these shops. Not bad if you are curious or want a quickie. Nothing more.

7 comments:

joeflizow79 said...

just bumped into your site.. thanks for sharing your 'adventure' with us.. i'm heading up north next week and ipoh will be my 1st destination.. will give an FR later when possible.. cheers :)

Anonymous said...

Robin spa is the best la. Cheap and good service also. Very comfortable room

Hamsap Goldfish said...

Agreed...Robin spa isn't too bad at all.

HazmanKhalil said...

How to enter robin spa..which door??I didn't know...

Hamsap Goldfish said...

I don't know how to tell you how to enter...other than open door, and walk in. Hahaha. Couldn't resist that one.... but if you want, take a pic of the place and post it up here. That would be heck alot easier to tell you how to enter the place.

Anonymous said...

jz came frm robin spa, got iranian chics now, 270, its worth it bros

Hamsap Goldfish said...

Looks like this place is becoming a UN head office eh?

But alas... we prefer more details instead of just a one liner.