Ads2

Thursday 14 August 2008

Big Bang Theory

Heck no. I am not about to rival Stephen Hawkins. That guy is just amazing.

Some clowns has taken up the bad habit of smoking in the office toilet. Every day without fail, it will stink - it's in the morning. Pisses me off. Then I noticed, they don't even bother to take their ciggies out of the toilet. They just leave it on top of the walls between the toilet cubicles.

Now, a good idea dawned upon me. Yup - I thought to myself, why not take a few of their ciggies away. Dig out the tobacco, put in a small fire-cracker, and cover it back with tobacco. I am sure that could be done. Easily. My my. That nasty idea did cheer up my day. Imagine them, sitting on the toilet and enjoying a smoke. All of a sudden, BANG! Hmmm. Would they wet themselves? Or maybe shit? It's OK if they sit, since they're already in the loo. It would be fun to see them fall into the toilet bowl.

Oh well, don't blame me for having bad ideas. The government has already warned. Smoking kills!

No comments: