Ads2

Monday 11 August 2008

Birth Control

Oh well - me talking about birth control is like Madam C talking about Marketing. A quick update on Madam C. Her first move as Head of Marketing - change the price list. She wants it to be based on costing. Que sera sera.

Back to birth control. While I am no expert, what shocks me is that most of my friends and net friends appear to take it very lightly, or not take any. I know of so many gals who would do it without any protection, all because they feel that if a guy doesn't cum inside her, she won't be pregnant.

Huh? I am no expert, but I am damn sure that's a high risk method. Firstly, even pre-cum can get someone pregnant. Secondly, never trust a guy to withdraw in time. I am a guy. I know what it is like. The natural thing for us to do, obviously, is to cum as deep as possible - not withdraw. It is just not natural. Nature has made us such.

So, for crying out loud, please take some pre-cautions. Do talk to a doctor about the pills. Don't just take them, or not take them. Make a informed decision, not just based on rumours. Most gals say pills are bad. I am not sure if it is bad or not, but please don't say it is bad until you have spoken about the pros and cons of the pill (or any other contraceptives) to a doctor. A good doctor, might I add. There is also Prostinor2. And of course, there's still condoms. Or just good old oral sex. But be warned - oral sex has other risks too. It is called STD.

Sometimes, it is better to be safe than very very sorry.

What boggles me is - pills are said to be bad. I just cannot see how can abortion be better. I think abortion is far worse, and made a lot worse when it is done illegally at a half-baked establishment.

The other thing I've noticed about teenage gals - they don't know they are pregnant till it is after 2 or 3 months. It surprises me. They manage so well with pregnancy. No morning sickness. No pain. No nothing. They can still move around freely. Wonders of being young, I suppose. I guess that's one reason why guys prefer younger gals - just for the purpose of reproduction. OK OK, I am a guy, but do understand. Guys hold only an ingredient for reproduction. The gals have the entire production line. It is just natural that a newer line is better. So, try not to blame the guys, OK? :P

Also, with the price of milk soaring, I am now wondering should I get a wife with big boobs. More milk means less expenditure on milk powder. (Is that true? I have no idea...) OK, that's somewhat selfish, but hey, mother's milk is best for the baby right? It's a win - win situation. So, naturally, guys like gals with big boobs. Try not to blame us, OK?

No comments: