Ads2

Monday 11 August 2008

Yet another Reshuffle

Nible2 was somewhat shaken and stirred by yet another reshuffle at the top management. I ended up worse off, but then again - that's not the focus. Believe it or not, the Head of Technology is now the Head of Sales. Good grief. I have no idea how an IT guy can just head sales like that. Sure, cross-training is good but they should not be changed just like that. A former Information System manager, Madam C, is now Head of Marketing. Good grief.

To top it up, Madam C and the new Head of Sales is at loggerheads. It has been a hate-hate relationship since years ago. So, imagine Sales and Marketing busy slagging each other off instead of the competitor.

To say the least, I sure wish them all the best while I am planning my exit strategy. Something that Nible2 has not learnt. They must have the right person for the right job. I mean, frankly - I just have not seen Tiger Woods doing the 100m relay or Beckham having a go at tennis.

No comments: