Ads2

Thursday 14 August 2008

Boss Management 101

Madam C has been yelling a bit and condemning most, if not all, of my ideas or plans. What the heck. Guess what? Something dawned upon me yesterday. She was suppose to assign me some work. After describing what she wants done she asks me what's my idea of going around it.

What the eff. She would be sure to condemn it anyway. So, I gave her the most stupid and silly idea I could think of.

Guess what? It worked. That set her off like a barrel of gun-powder. She went off rattling about how stupid that suggestion was - which I admit, it was the worst I could think of. She went off tangent about something else. And it worked. After all the explosion, she forgot to assign me any work. Or maybe she thinks I am hopelessly incompetent.

Either way, Wally has survived. Getting extremely little work and in return, he gets to enjoy a fiery performance. Hehehe. That's just boss management 101. Oh, am I evil? Yes I am. Never claimed I am an angel. If someone makes my life miserable, I will make his or her life even more miserable. My history teacher taught me that!

No comments: