Ads2

Tuesday 12 August 2008

Time Goes by So Slowly.

It is like living in that song by Madonna. Madam C has been making life miserable for everyone, and now, it is my turn. Gosh, she has to be one of the worst boss around. Gave me a long lecture today, saying that her way is the proven way. Then, talks bad about a few other head of departments. Some lady.

The part that I cannot take it is, to her, everyone's idea is stupid. Everyone is stupid, for that matter, except for her. We were suppose to do a survey and I suggested we collect data at a bank. She said that was stupid. Sure, she had a somewhat valid point - the banks may not allow it. But hey, how would we know unless we try asking the banks? Why disqualify ourselves without trying? I was thinking... hey look, if you are so smart, why don't you suggest where we could collect data? Alas, she could not think of a better place. She was sure fast to criticize but lacks a better idea from herself. What the eff.

I am happy to take suggestions, but lacking a better suggestion, I really suggest we just go with whatever we have. Critizing without offering an alternative has absolutely no value add. I could really get my 'tukang sapu' (janitor) to just say everyone's idea is stupid.

I can least be bothered about her. Thinking of all the business opportunities which I could make some money from. It is not just Nible2. Working from a cubicle hasn't gotten anyone well off, let alone being rich. Nothing much great can come out of working from a cubicle. Einstein didn't. Bill Gates didn't. So, for me, it is enough for working in a cubicle. It is time to cross to the dark side and be a business owner. And screw the heck out of the poor cubicle workers. Wahahaha.

In the meantime, my colleague N has resorted to selling 'durian' puffs in the office. Another was selling underwear. I guess this is what happens when they cut cost way too much and things start to fall apart.

No comments: