Ads2

Wednesday 6 February 2008

A fat bonus from Nible2

My my... it indeed has been a good year for Nible2... the best bonus payout yet since my 3 years with Nible2. We all got about 4 this year, as a bonus payout. We thought it would be 3 only, but no, the COO came along this morning and handed out another. I do envy some lucky buggers who got more than 4.

In any case, I will enjoy my 4 mandarin oranges. Oh, who said anything about money?

The COO has been busy beating around the bush - budgets have not been finalized, no news on annual appraisal, no updates on bonus. Heck, he does remind me of a George Bush. One quarter is almost over and no, no clue of budget for 2008... just spend as long as there is still money in the bank, grab any order that comes along the way.

I am sure PHBs are all wondering, why aren't the workers working any harder. Hehehe... Then again, they are the PHBs, enjoying their fat paychecks.

No comments: