Ads2

Monday 18 February 2008

Online Fishing - Update on AFF

I've send a number of email out to other AFF members, but I got less than a 2% reply. Something was not write. In AFF, ordinary members could not write email for free. So, I've upgraded my account for others to write to me for free. It has been two weeks since. Bad news - no increase in the number of replies either. Hmmm. I do wonder why. Is it my profile which is not attractive enough? Or simple, people just would not bother to reply. There is an autoreply feature - which makes reply pretty much without effort.

In short, no real leads on AFF, but to my surprise, there has been a lead on HM. I sure hope some of them would be realized.

Will keep you all posted!

PS: H has indicated she does not mind another gal enjoying her body. My my. She even asked me to find such a gal. Hmmm. The mind boggles!

No comments: