Ads2

Wednesday 27 February 2008

Office Romance

Time and again, someone would ask me "Your office got no lenglui (pretty gal) meeh?". That's what girls would tell me when I ask them to introduce their friends to me, in my search for a long term girlfriend.

This can only remind me of my Nible2 ex-colleague. She puts it very crudely "Don't eat and shit in the same place." Actually, that's exactly how I feel, but I would not put it so crudely. There have been too many articles out there, stating that office romance is not a good idea. Rumours will spread. Some will get jealous. Cat fights. Kiss and tell. You name it, it will happen. Don't wanna do a Bill Clinton either!

If there is a gal who really like, does that mean I will let her go just like that? Of course not! I would rather resign, go after the gal and get a new job. Hmmm... who's my ideal gf? More on that on another post.

In this sense, I would rather not mix business with pleasure. If I have to mix business with pleasure, it has to be in that order.

3 comments:

ღ Mey ♥¨`*•.¸¸.•*´¨♥ღ said...

hiii, very good your histories.

XX

Hamsap Goldfish said...

Many thanks for your kind words.

Jovic Soo said...

Dude...do you feel perplexed?
You did sound very professional at sometime.

LoL... well, understandable.