Ads2

Monday 18 February 2008

My bedroom preferences.

Here's a brief description of my bedroom preference. Oh no, I am not about to disclose all. There will be some secrets, for the adventurous to discover... call me, call me now!

I enjoy having passionate sex, and definately not the wham bam thank you ma'am kind. I prefer to take my time to explore each other's bodies. I respect that everyone is different, so, for someone new, I would definately take the initiative to ask what she likes and dislikes. The best way to start is my giving my partner a shoulder massage and and a back rub. Enjoys cuddling, hugging, kissing, eating out my partner's boobs, I love oral sex, both into giving and receiving. I enjoy trying various positions, loves to hold back and ensures my partner cums first.

Hmmm, I am also very naughty - really likes to masturbate my partner (either with my hands or toys!), while kissing, hugging and playing with their breast. I don't bite, unless you want me to.

I am not extremely experienced (never tried anal, never in public places) but I would like to try if my partner is willing. Simple - I never do anything that my partner dislikes. Both has to enjoy!
If so desired, I like to watch erotica with my partners - best if to have my partner sit on my lap!

Certainly, I treassure cleaniness. I trim my hair, if you get what I mean! Will definately practice safe sex.

I prefer friends with benefits than just one nite stand - I think sex definately improves with practise! Prefer no strings attached, just simple situation of two consenting adults :)

So tell, me, any takers? Please feel free to express your interest. Oh yeah - I'm a straight guy!

No comments: