Ads2

Monday 25 February 2008

A free holiday!

Well, here I come, Frankfurt!

Will be off the Frankfurt for a business trip beginning this weekend...for more than 10 days. I love to travel, it beats sitting in the office. My shopping list is growing. The to eat list grows too. I've been to Frankfurt once only, but it was on transit. Yes, this time, I will actually spend some time walking around the place, playing a bit of tourist.

And don't I miss the beers (Radke and Berlinerwisser, I think that's how it is spelt). Can't drink a lot. And the Black Forrest cake, pork knuckles and the top of the list - sausages with sweet mustard. Oh, terrible I could not be in Munich again. The food there was just excellent.

I am suppose to be back on a Wednesday, but the good PA wanted to make sure we travelled with the cheapest airline. They found MAS, which is RM 400 cheaper. But only seats are available on Thursday. Ha - that's good. I get to stay for another day. I am sure the accommodation will cost more than RM 400 (equivalent to about EUR 80). So, the more those nincompoop try to save, the worse of Nible2 is. But I ain't complaining. It is a good flight and I get to walk around more. Eat more - Nible2 will be footing the bills. Shop more.

Oh yeah, did I mention it was a business trip? Hahaha.

2 comments:

Monika said...

Can you post pictures of your trip on your blog too? that would be great!

Hamsap Goldfish said...

Oh sure, I would try my very best to take a couple of photos and have them posted.

:)