Ads2

Tuesday 5 February 2008

Rain X

I owe a DS from USA a big thank you, for introducing Rain X to me. While riding in his Jaguar from Montreal to Boston, I could not help but noticed that his windscreen repelled rain. Rain simply beaded up on slide of the windscreen. Vision was amazingly clear.

And that was when I got to know Rain X - a solution to be applied on the windscreen and I think of it as chemically polishing the glass. The glass becomes so smooth that water will no longer stick to it... or at least hug it! I have been using the product for months and it is very good.

Certainly recommend it to others for safety during the typical Malaysian monsoon, if not for anything. No known damage to glass, need to apply once about every 3 months - more often if rain begins to bother you and no, it does not make your wipers squeek. It is also reasonably cheap, it is cheaper in Malaysian than in US.

Actually, come to think about it, DS gave me my first bottle of RainX - so, I had it carried back all the way to Malaysia - only to find it available locally. I suppose I must have seen it around, but brushed it off as a marketing ploy, till a car lover (he owns a Jag!) recommended it to me. Once again...Thanks Dick!

No comments: