Ads2

Tuesday 26 February 2008

Online Fishing - What the...

Updates on my online fishing. HM account has expired - back to being a ordinary member. I will not be renewing my gold membership - not worth it.

On AFF, a good number of response has been received, trading email as well as chatting online. No real action. But then again, I do not expect anything quick.

What is strange to me is, there are actually gals out there, on AFF, looking for a long term boyfriend. Good grief, AFF is not the place to be looking for boyfriends, unless one does not mind a playboy.

Let's be frank. Guys will think about sex all the time. So, the only difference is, one will lie and say no, the other will admit it. It's whether the gals could handle the truth. No, surely girls don't have to say yes to the guys - say yes only whenever they want to. But everyone should be able to handle the truth. Else, some poor girls will be cheated. I've noticed guys around here have started to lie. Tell the gal "I Love You", just to have sex with them. After some time, they dump the gal. To me, that's wrong. I rather be more upfront (but not wham bang thank you ma'am), and be honest. I never have the heart to make another person sad, especially a gal. But gals, please don't be too innocent. Guys can be heartless. Don't just believe the words "I Love You". With a lot of time, you can truly tell if a guy loves you - especially during bad times. During fun and good times, everyone will love you!

Ok, not all guys think of sex all the time, but here's a story. A close friend of mine got married, with his true love. He loved this gal very much and yes, it was truly love at first site. Yours truly witnessed it from day one. Indeed, after about 10 years, it was a happy occasion to see them getting married.

Last year, they told me that they were going for a honeymoon, on a cruise to Thailand. Wow. Very romantic indeed. So, I cheekily told the gal to enjoy herself. (I know her well too, so, it was no offence.) To my surprise, she had a sad look. She said, "He'll probably be with his PDA." Hmmm. By the looks of it, his wife (the gal) happens to be at best, his forth wife. Apparently, his car comes first, followed by the notebook, then, the PDA. So, she's Number 4. At night, he spends more time with Wife 2 and Wife 3 than with Wife 4.

How sad. So, looks like as far as gals / wives are concerns, guys will get other 'gals' / 'wives' one way or the other. It may not be a person after all! But the effect is the same, the poor gal or wife will feel neglected. And some, have a mistress by the name of Golf.

Which reminds me of what a Buddhist monk said, "The most important person in the world is the person in front of you." So, it does not matter who the person is. As long as they are in front of you, talking to you, make them feel the most important. I am sure that way, everyone will be happier!

No, I've never lied just to get into bed with someone. I rather not. And no, I do not golf!

1 comment:

Susu Kacang said...

That's a good Buddhist saying. Wonder why most of us fail to see that.