Ads2

Sunday 17 February 2008

A sad tale indeed...

Just read in today's papers, a five year old kid was killed. The kid was sitting on his grandma's lap, travelling in a Toyota Vios along the North South Expressway. Their car was hit from the back by a Camry. Sadly, the grandmother was flung out of the car, killed. The kid suffered serious injuries from the impact, and died. The Camry ended up burnt.

This is really sad. Vios have fairly good safety features, yet two souls were lost. Once must remember, the seat belts are useless until we buckle up. Don't let a child sit on your lap. I have seen this countless times. Airbags are useless if you have a child on your lap. Please travel safe for your loved ones. The seatbelt is the only lifeline when things go wrong.

One good habit I picked up from my 4 years stay in Melbourne - we buckle up even in the back seat. Do it. It's free.

And another note, althought I have some very saucy posts, but not to the point of being explicit, I have safe sex. The only exception is with H. Anyone else, I use a condom. Some guys complain that condoms reduces the sensation. That's true - but the cause of it is, they are using the wrong ones! Condoms have sizes! Go check out the Durex website. They have various designs and the dimensions are clearly stated for each! Find one that fits well. I find Playsafe 003 fits me well, the rest is just way too tight and causes me to loose my erection. More on this later...

Please try to play safe, travel safe. I can only hope the victims can rest in peace.

No comments: