Ads2

Sunday 17 February 2008

What a weekend :)

It started with a meeting with a new netfriend, Jane, in Ikano. We had a good conversation and we did exchange a lot of stories. She is a very pretty, warm and friendly girl. I would sure love to go out with her more often, possibly to catch a good movie. Too bad I did was running out of time.

I rushed home, to meet with H. The house was empty, and more importantly, H was free. We've decided to meet up for a hot time together. The second I saw her, I got a hard-on. She was wearing a shorts, and it was short! My my, those sexy, fair legs. And the soft thighs. No no, I did not just ravage her like an animal. We had lunch first and then, we started petting. We love it best when we lie on top of each other and french. After 15 minutes or so, so was dripping wet, and asked me to penetrate her. Oh my, it felt so good for the both of us. She's very tight and wet. Made her cum a few times, she made a lot of noise, and at times, I had to slow down - I would cum as I have not had any action for some time.

She ride me for a while and then, proceed to give me some hot mouth action. Oh, she is very skilled with her tongue. She's good enough not to make me cum immediately! Literally, it was mind-blowing, no pun intended. I finally shot my load in her mouth. And as usually, she continued sucking way after I was done.

Went on with more kissing and petting... hmm... I proceeded to 'dine' on her boobs. Good thing the house was empty and the neighbours were away. She's getting noisy again. I ate here, *everywhere*, fingered her and finally stopped when she was dry. Being my ex, she's kind. She gave me yet another blowjob and unloaded yet again in her mouth. Oh yeah, for the second round, she liked by balls, rimmed me, and even gave me the 'fire and ice' sensation. Great gal.

Went out for a movie with her after our 3 hour sex session, after dinner. Hmmm. I sure did sleep well yesterday night! Only bad news - my bed is squeeking and I may need to get a new one. Then again, that's a good problem to have!

2 comments:

Jovic Soo said...

You are one lucky man. Not many men out there can have H (this type of partner).

I had been searching even though I had been married...but my sex life was dull.

Do treasure H.

Hamsap Goldfish said...

Yeah...I must treat her better....