Ads2

Tuesday 29 April 2008

Agent 99

More updates from Nible2. I enjoy having breakfast with my fellow colleagues who has a sarcastic sense of humour. In Nible2, the Sales team loves to say that every sales potential has a 99% chance of Nible2 getting in. From past record, the 1% usually un-hinges everything. It's not because they did not work hard, but I think they just fight the wrong battles.
So, given their popular 99% chance of getting products, we now name the latest addition to the Sales force as "Agent 99", with reference to Get Smart. Come to think of it, they do fit the character Maxwell Smart well. To say the least, Nible2 (myself included) are a bunch of bungling idiots.
I am still darn free in the office, with no work assigned to me by AC. She's really keep me in cold storage. Which is good, because it gives me time to update my resume and my CV. Gives me time to blog too.
If and when I ever leave Nible2, I would have to thank the MIS manager. He has blocked many sites, (like YouTube, Friendster, Facebook, MSN, Yahoo Chat, G Talk, Skype) - with good intentions. It is good to ensure staff doesn't waste too much time on such websites and to save on Internet bandwidth.
The part that I am very thankful is, access to the essential sites, such as Jobstreet, JenJobs and of course, my blog, is still open. To the very least, he is kind enough to give us a lifeline!

No comments: