Ads2

Monday 28 April 2008

Monday Monday

I am sure that there is nothing wrong with Mondays. It's just that things happen to go wrong on Mondays. Nible2 was really cold this morning, as if someone has left the air condition running over the weekend. Then, I found out that we are out of toner. To order toner for the printer would take about two weeks. More than a week just for the bloody approvals.

No shit clue what is wrong with the email server this morning - I am not able to receive any emails yet. Which is not bad, as this means that my problems will not arrive to my desk that soon. And it gives me time to update my blog.

Weekend? Oh. Very very uneventful to the point that it was extremely boring. I am broke, partially due to my wisdom tooth issue. H has been too busy making money. So, she is not interested in anything else.

Such is life, full of ups and downs. But I sure hope to keep all the ups and downs to the ones in the bedroom. Hehehe.

No comments: