Ads2

Saturday 26 April 2008

The experiments

With all the free time in the office, I am actively carrying out tonnes of experiments. Uncovering new problems daily. Findings for the day:
Car in shade, windows slightly opened, cloudy: 45 deg C
Car in sun, windows completely closed, sunny: 75 deg C
Car in sun, windows slightly opened, sunny: 61 deg C
I was surprised that the temperature went up to 75 degrees Celsius, measured on the dashboard of my car. By the looks of the data given, the best way to just keep the heat out is to leave the windows opened slightly. I guess that would be better than expensive tints. The downside is, I am not sure if this makes car theft easier.
Working on a few other experiments too. The mosquito trap shall be commissioned soon. Rice stockpile project has started but alot of work is needed in that area. Not easy to keep rice fresh.

No comments: