Ads2

Tuesday 22 April 2008

Over Paid Typist

Well, my wisdom tooth surgery has almost fully recovered. It was itching like crazy yesterday but just a dull pain today. Not bad at all. Will be having the stitches removed by the end of this week.
On the business front, AC is still giving me hell. I have been sitting around doing nothing much for the past few days, which is good. I did do my own research on weevils. Will publish my findings on those soon.
Today, I have been given the task to manually do data entry from business cards into an excel file. No shit clue as to why AC has chosen an EXCEL file to store contact details. An address book or a database would have made some sense. Anyway, it will be a quick job and I will leave the rest pretty much as it is. Hehehe. It is call working smart. The key is to look very busy while doing nothing productive. Work smart, not work hard.
Started my job hunting already, which is pretty much in full gear. Will continue to send my resume to a few more head hunters. Anyone looking for someone with engineering - electronics background who's into marketing work? Call me, call me now!

No comments: