Ads2

Friday 18 April 2008

The deed is done

It's already 24 hours and the deed is done. Now, the healing part. Yes, I've had the wisdom tooth removed. It did hurt but not half as badly as I expected it to be. The worse was just after the anesthetics wear out. It hurt like crazy and I had to take a pain killer.

The procedure itself was longer than expected. It took 90 minutes instead of the expected 45 minutes. Don't blame the dentist as I am sure he did the best he could. It was just a tough case. The cost was RM 650, a little higher than expected. In any case, the doctor was very professional.

Today - oh well, I have swollen left cheek. The pain has subsided inside but my cheeks hurt like crazy. It took about 6 hours for the bleeding to stop.

Painkillers? Naah. Have to avoid those. I have been given Arcoxia 120mg. That name sounded familiar to me and I checked the internet (after taking one that is!). Holly cow. Now I know where I've heard about Arcoxia. In the USA. Arcoxia is by Merck and it is to replace Vioxx. Arcoxia was rejected by the FDA. I am no expert, but I think it causes heart attacks or multiply organ failures - something bad anyway. And 120mg was the highest possible dose. Holly cow. I am trying my very best not to take any today.

Which brings me to another topic. So, painkillers / drugs are known to have side effect. I figured it out. How to forget the pain? A good blowjob. I have yet to try it to check on its effectiveness, but I have a strong feeling it would work. If a blowjob doesn't work, double the dose - have two gals working on you. Hehehe. I am sure that will work! Of course, there will be some side effects too but that's a chance I am willing to take. Anyone willing to experiment with me? Hehehe. I will need painkillers in about 3 hours' time!

No comments: