Ads2

Sunday 6 April 2008

Holidays in Bali

I am about to leave for New Delhi in an hour, so, a brief post on my holidays to Bali. ChilliLady, you want something from Bali?

As usual, the hotel sold my pre-booked room ( a USD 60 room) to someone else, as I arrived only at 8pm. The good news is, I got to stay in the most expensive room which is just by the sea. It's worth USD 440 per night, but I didn't mind paying USD 60 only. With the USD at an all time low against the Ringgit, I was actually paying peanuts.

The highlight of the trip was dinner at Jimbaran - a fishing village just south of the airport. Extremely romantic setting, excellent and relaxing environment plus good food. To get there from Kuta cost me Indonesian Rupee Rp 150,000 - which is about RM 30. Dinner was Rp 500,000 - abotu RM 175.


A temple by the beach.


This is Jimbaran. It has a lot of restaurants, all with table set up along the beach. Watch the sunset with a cold beer in hand and enjoy dinner listening to the waves. Nothing could be better. Oh yeah, of course I had H next to me.


Sunset at Jimbaran. Relaxing, isn't it?

H and I went to this volcano. Suppose to be still active. Great view of the volcano and its surrounding lakes. Food was only 'so so', nothing much to shout about. But the view... money cannot buy!



That's all for today. I really should pack for my trip to India. As I always say - India, never a dull moment!

No comments: